Starting now, I am going to change things. I need to realize that none of this can be fixed overnight and that I will need to take baby steps. I will allow myself to go to people when things are too tough for me to handle on my own and I will remind myself that the path
probably won't be straight. This is my plan to loving myself, the rules I will follow, and the steps I will take. These pages, however many, will play a huge role in me saving my own life.
- It is okay to ask for help. In fact, it is encouraged. And once you feel strong enough you may even seek professional help, but only once you are ready.
- Don't try to do everything at once. Prioritize and take time for yourself. There is no deadline for any of this.
- Stop comparing yourself to others. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. If you see a pretty girl, it's not that she's prettier than you, you're both just different kinds of pretty. Be okay with you're kind of pretty.
- When you need to, take the time to breathe. There is nothing wrong with taking some time to yourself. You deserve it, you are important. Do what you need to.
- Allow yourself to make mistakes. We learn from them, don't beat yourself up over it. You will know better for next time.
- Enjoy every moment!