Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm such a fucking wreck...

So it's show week... and I'm fat and disgusting.


I'm only allowed coffee in the morning and maybe some cantaloupe at night after classes...


I need to go tanning every day this week. And workout. Gym and pilates. And I need to do well in dance classes... and actually go to all of my classes (except for bio). I need to have something choreographed for tomorrow for rehearsal for my comp. piece... crap.


I'm waking up at like 6:30am so I can shower before pilates. That means no quickie gym in the morning... I think I have a test... I don't even know.


And my knee is still bothering me. Means it most likely is patellar tendonitis... I think the pain is spreading too... probably cause I keep dancing on it. Crap. 


I feel like I've gained so much weight the last two weeks. It's disgusting. What a great way to finish college... fat, depressed, miserable, scarred, and not a damn thing under control. Cool. I'm really hating life right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment