Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm terrible with updates...

So as far as all the things in my last few posts... everything worked out... it's fine. I freaked out for no reason. I'm at my parents pretty much all summer just dancing and going to pilates and I have physical therapy like 3 times a week. 


I don't know how long I'm going to be staying on blogger... if I get to updating more often again I will keep it... I dunno why I haven't been on much but it definitely helps to have this place to vent.


I also have SEVERAL tumblrs if you want to keep in touch with me that way or follow me there:

So yeah... I keep saying I'll be better at updating on here and them I'm not but I will work on it. I'm on tumblr pretty much every day though so you can find me there... I just stay signed into blogger on safari and my other account on chrome and I'm rarely on safari. But, like I said... I'll try better :)


I'm also going to be working on my website more this summer... here's the link for that: Recovery is Beautiful

Sorry for worrying any of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment