Sunday, October 30, 2011

What?

So tonight I got a, "stop getting skinny, asshole!" from one of my friends... 


Part of me... is like... what? I'm still losing weight?!? Cool! That's just what I want!!


And the other part of me is like... I haven't lost any more in the last few weeks... actually, I probably gained... I'm having a really bad body day... I feel so gross and disgusting...


I really am having a bad body day though... I just can't stand the fact that I might not am probably not seeing what other people are seeing at all... but I know I'm not skinny... I STILL can't even get into one jean size down... so yeah... these ones might be baggy... but I can't get my FAT ASS into anything else!!!


I want to cry- but of course nothing is fucking coming out. How do you make yourself cry?!? Oh my god.... fuck my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment