Thursday, December 23, 2010

Let's compare scars, I'll tell you who's worse.

There is no comparison between scars. No two are the same...


There's a reason for every location, a use for every sharp object. 
The blood may drip... or maybe just show.
The reason why is never the same, it relieves us all in our own way.


There is a first, a second, a third, all the way to the last...
but remember, no two scars are alike... don't assume to understand someone else's pain when you're only there for yourself.
We are not that alike.


So tell me, how deep will you go?






Don't worry, I'm fine. Haven't cut a while now. Just something that came out of my head this morning that I wanted to get down in writing. It's not just about cutting, but more general than that. Only a few people even claim to know me really well, and they really don't know me at all.


Funny world we live in, isn't it? 



3 comments: