Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You guys keep me going :)

I just want to thank all of my followers, especially those who actually do look at my blog (which has been mainly rants and such lately) and a double especially to those who comment on my stuff.


I don't know if you guys know how much it really means to me. I don't have a single person I can confide in and just getting some stuff (even small) down in writing is a huge stepping stone for me. It reallly means a lot to me that you guys take the time to read/comment and you're all so sweet all the time. I love you guys <3 <3 


Remember, you're all beautiful and amazing :)









Also, I'm sorry I don't get to comment on all of your stuff. I really wish I could get more comments out to you guys because I really do hope you're all well and want to help you out when I can =) 

I go back to school Sunday so I'll have lots more free time to send you guys love then! Promise!!



2 comments:

  1. i feel the same way about blogging, i never would have thought that anyone would follow me let alone comment. but it's really nice hey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your blog and I loved it =)
    Blogging is the same for me, I never thought I could find so much support in here
    xx

    ReplyDelete