Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!!!

I still wanna kill myself... whatever... I think I always will. It's only been like 8 years now. Ughh... whatever. I'm still here.


It's 2am. I didn't get a single 'happy new year' text or phone call. Wow. YAY FOR FRIENDS!!! God... even drunk people don't like me now. Fuck it.


And I dunno if any of you have seen recent pictures of Snooki, who is fucking GORGEOUS as all hell. But she's superrrr tiny now... like even tinier than she was. She's seriously the most adorable thing ever!! 


Ugh, can I just be you??
Well... whatever. I'll never be as pretty or skinny as her. I really want to though...

Anyway... here's some Gerard Way stuff so I can try to feel less suicidal...








Thank you for inspiring me... everyday of my life... for helping me to realize (even though I may not see it right now) that life might just be worth living... and thank you for accepting me as I am, even when I can't stand myself. Thank you for helping me to think twice before cutting or poisoning myself or overdosing... thank you for being the voice of reason blasting through my speakers when I almost drive off a cliff or intentionally crash my car... thank you for being there when I have no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment