Friday, November 26, 2010

No use crying over spilled milk....

So I had to get up to get my car inspected today. I had just enough time to chug my coffee and throw on a bra and some eyeliner. Then on the way back (right around the corner from my house) I dodged yet another speeding ticket. To tell the truth between my allergies making me nauseous and the fact that I'm on my period right now, I thought I was gonna throw up.


So anyway, I get home, went to the bathroom, and felt much better. So I decided to have a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I make my cereal and I'm on my way up to my room when what happens? I trip over a fucking stick! See, there have been all these robberies in the neighborhood and my mom's totally paranoid about someone breaking into our house so there are sticks in all the doors... this one runs from the bottom of the door to the bottom of the stairs so it can't be kicked in. Well, I tripped over it and there was milk and cereal ALL over the stairs. So I throw my phone angrily at the floor, the stick across the room and stomp into the kitchen for a wad of dripping wet paper towels to clean the wood stairs with. 


When I'm done cleaning most of the mess I take my bowl of cereal and throw it in the sink. I just didn't want it anymore. Of course then my mothers asks, 'You're not going to eat your cereal?' No. I don't know why this made me so angry to the point were I now refuse to eat the damn cereal. It's like it's the cereals fault for making such a mess. I think I was also a little angry to discover when my mom picked up milk for me knowing I would be home she got 1% instead of fat free. I feel as though she did this somewhat on purpose because I still think the whole world is trying to make me fatter. And now, I am almost on the verge of tears. All over a stupid bowl of fucking cereal.


Fuck.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the following :)
    hope u feel better soon honey i hate them days where things just seem to be going wrong
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww babe, I know how you feel. But it's better to take it out on the cereal than on yourself lol..
    I hope you have a better day tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, we all have those days were even the littlest things upset us greatly. Tomorrow will be a better day. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete