Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Home?

So, yeah... going home will be good. I like to see my family. But heres the thing: I have no friends. No one to hang out with. No one to catch up with. No one to have fun with. Granted I don't really have friends at school either but you think you go home people will want to see you. No. 


I just talked to my 'friend' via text and asked what she was doing tomorrow night when I get back. She's busy. OK. Wednesday? She's busy. All day, apparently. Thursday I'll be away and Friday I already know she has plans during the day. OK. Saturday? Busy with work, but she doesn't know after. Gee, I feel awesome. Just goes to show how much people don't give a shit about me and could care less if I was in their lives.


I'm going to get ready for bed now and stay there until I don't know when.

No comments:

Post a Comment