Monday, March 28, 2011

Totally random...

So first off, there's a few things that I wish were different about blogspot...


a) I wish there was a way to be notified if when someone comments. Not like, on your own blog, that's easy enough to check... but I mean on other people's blogs. So that we could like... respond to a person's comment right there. I used to do that all the time and then I was like... who's gonna see this? Who is going to go back to an old entry and read through the comments? So yeah, I wish there was an option for that.


b) I wish we could make posts available only to subscribers. I wouldn't do this for all of my posts but there are a few things I wanna get out there but I'm paranoid other people will find them somehow and magically know it's about them if it is. I know, kind of unrealistic, but whatever.


c) I had another one, but by the time I got around to writing this I totally forgot.





OH! And I don't think I told you guys, but I'm back to being a straight up brunette. It's been so long!! I do really like it though. It's a lighter lighter underneath and if you look closely you can still see some of the colors very faded under the brown, but I kind of like it that way. It makes it unique. Anyway, my internship starts tomorrow so I figured it was better to go all brown than re-bleach, re-dye, blah blah blah. 


Also, I had a very lovely encounter with a homeless woman today. I always feel bad when I have nothing to give the homeless, but she was very sweet and so nice! I felt super bad cause it wasn't like she was one of the creeper guys that stand outside of the 7-11, she was just walking along with her friend and they needed tokens for the trolley. I wish I could've helped. One day I will be able to.






Holy CRAP my back hurts right now! Sorry, talk about random....

I really had so much to say but now I can't remember any of it!! That's alright, I'll keep this post short I guess since it's the second of the day. Although... the thing I was kind of referring to about wishing I could make private entries... is probably going to be a new post I may right tonight. It's a boy thing... not something I usually post about since boys don't really like me. I just got proof of it is all... I mean, kind of. I just came finally agreed that, yes, there are plenty of guys who would fuck me, but that's all they want from me. Yeah, I'll get the details to you guys in another post at a later time. 



 So I'll waste my time and I'll burn my mind on miss nothing, miss everything.


Okay, I'm done now.


Much love <3






1 comment:

  1. Just stopping in to say hi, and that i'm thinking about you

    ReplyDelete