Saturday, April 9, 2011

I have an eating disorder.

Today, I looked myself in the eye and told myself (although not out loud because this was mid dance rehearsal)
"I have an eating disorder."



I have a fucking eating disorder. I mean, that's kind of obvious. But I don't always want to/like to admit it. I deny it all the time. I know it's true. Sometimes I think it's not because it's not that serious. Okay, I shouldn't say that... eating disorders at any level are serious.


But anyway, today... I looked myself dead in the eye and admitted that to myself. 


Kinda freaked me out... but I guess REALLY admitting it is a step in the right direction, no?
Now I just have to stop.


Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. That moment can be really scary. It still freaks me out to really KNOW that I have one...even if it is EDNOS.

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a scary thing to admit hun *hugs* here for you though

    ReplyDelete