Tuesday, May 3, 2011

101 Followers!!

I honestly just think these are four of the most beautiful women.
Wow. 101 people reading along with my nonsense... that's insane! So this post is for you guys just to let you know how much I really do appreciate you reading along and commenting :)


"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly." 


Just a little something to remember <3


Something else to remember: Trails never end, of course. Unhappiness and misfortune are bound to occur as long as people live, but there is a feeling now that wasn't here before, and not just on the surface of things, that says: We've won it. It's going to get better now. You can sort of tell these things. - Robert M. Pirsig


Come on... you know it's true... and if not now, then one day :)


I wish I could thank you all for following along but there's just so many of you. I honestly never thought I would reach this many followers when I started my blog. I didn't realize that it would become so important to be and even though I knew I would find some support, I wasn't expecting the level of support that there truly is here. I hope that you guys also look around on the different pages I have on here. The breathe page is probably my favorite (I need to look at that one some more myself also) and I love love love the songs with the links to videos!! I'll be putting more up soon... maybe in the next week or two (if not tonight). 


And for those of you that I also follow, I'm sorry again for the lack of comments, just know that I'm still reading along and checking up on how things are for you.


Soooo... to sum it all up... I LOVE YOU ALL!!! You're amazinggg and I hope that you are doing well, staying safe, staying healthy, trying not to be too stressed out over the little things. I believe in every single one of you <3







2 comments: