Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm hungry...

I don't think I've every actually been able to say that. But I really really am hungry... well... was. I felt hungry (and not just the fact I've been lightheaded for 2 days) I actually felt what real hunger is... but then... I saw myself in the mirror... and it just went away. Gone. No more hunger. I am still debating picking something up for breakfast/lunch... a special K bar or something... I could leave for work early to pick it up and also get a few things to throw in my apartment since there is no food here. 


But I don't know if that's going to happen. Even though I know I should eat, I'm scared... so I took a few more pills and drank some vitamin water zero.


This is hard... oh... and I had a real rough night last night. I should explain that at some point but I'm still trying to figure it out myself. All I know is that I am one hell of a bitch. 


Oh well... I'm just good at pushing people away I guess. At least I know I'm good at something.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with being a bitch sometimes...

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you got something to eat. Food is important even though we tell ourselves we can live without it.
    I hope you find comfort in seeing your grandma's grave. Maybe it'll bring you some closure.

    ReplyDelete