Friday, May 20, 2011

New Contact...

So, I rarely get on to check my hotmail account and I'm never on windows live messenger anymore so since blogspot likes to connect to gmail, and I'm used to gmail from my personal account, I decided to switch over. I love getting and responding to e-mails, so if you guys want to keep in touch just shoot me an e-mail at nikki94xx@gmail.com. It's the same just the @... part is different. I also have chat on there so I will be able to talk to you guys one on one. I'm debating linking it up to my youtube account also... we'll see how that goes. So right now I'm just messing with settings and such.


And a bit of good news, I got an appointment with the counselor I wanted at 9am NEXT Friday. So that's one week from today. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled, I can last that long, and I don't change my mind. 


Well, I got a lot of shit to do so I'm gonna get going and I'll be gone for most of the day but I'll be playing on g-mail later and working on all of my settings. If you want me to add you into my contact list just shoot me a quick e-mail and I'll put you in.


Also, I want to start an advice page. So anything you would like advice on, anything, it will be kept anonymous and put on the advice page. I'm also thinking of a FAQ page, mainly for new followers who aren't going to read all my old posts to see what's up. Or just general questions about me that may not have been answered, things that may come up a lot. So... yeah, thinking of those two things. Also I want to keep adding on to my other pages and so I am always willing to hear suggestions. If you have a suggestion for a specific page you can always feel free to comment on the page and let me know what you think. E-mail will keep you anonymous if that's what you want.


Really though, you can email me for anything :) You can vent, ask questions, give suggestions... I'm on here more than my regular email and more than facebook. I'm also constantly checking for new comments on my phone so yeah... I'm here <3 <3






Love you all <3 Thank you so much for all of your support everyday :)


Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have an appointment. I'm so proud of you for reaching out for help.

    ReplyDelete