Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Don't know why I haven't mentioned this...

Yeah... so after a long debate and lots of tears and back and forth I sent an e-mail Sunday night to the counseling center on campus to set up an appointment (I requested the counselor I wanted) and it took until late Monday to hear back from them. They asked for my availability, school ID, yada yada... so I replied right away. I still haven't heard a thing back.


You think when you get a 2am e-mail asking to set up an appointment that one would see it as kind of important... but no. So okay... I'm trying really hard not to change my mind. I have all these things in my head to say during the consultation just to get out in the open (ex: I don't like the traditional therapist-client thing I would much rather talk to a human being...). But I know once I get in there I won't be able to talk. Well... I shouldn't say know. I'm going to try to. We'll see. I'm really hoping this guy is a good match.


Also, I've decided that I can no longer say I'm having a "fat day". Let's be real, everyone has them... no matter how thin. But I can't call it that anymore. From now on I will simply say that I'm having a "bad body day". 


I'm itchy. I should shower. I think I have more to say but my face itches?!? CRAP. Okay, well shower time. 


Hope you lovelies are doing well <3 <3



2 comments:

  1. You're very brave :)

    Is there something in the air this time of year that makes people reach for what they haven't live for before?

    I hope your face feels better soon, itching is really irritating!

    Also hoping to read how things are going for you soon X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you are reaching out for help. I know you can do this. You are so strong.

    ReplyDelete