Sunday, May 29, 2011

Crap.

Okay... so first things first. My parents need to look into the lease on my apartment and a few other things but they are going to do everything they can do help me. 


Crossing my fingers that I can get the school to let me do this!!


Now on to how I am feeling right now.


I didn't get to bed until 5am, and it wasn't a steady sleep. It's 11am now, I just opened my computer. 


I took a max. strength ex-lax last night... and then not to long later, popped two more. Bad idea. I am not feeling my best right now. Sorry if this is TMI for some of you, but I actually had to open my shower curtain because I thought I was gonna throw up also. I've never had food poisoning... but I'm pretty sure it feels kinda like this. It's not as bad as it started out. I'm not cold, sweating, and dizzy anymore... but it's still uncomfortable and my tummy doesn't feel well. 


NEVER do that. It is not a good idea. 


I'll keep this short and sweet and get out of here for now.


Love you all <3





No comments:

Post a Comment