Monday, June 13, 2011

Scattered thoughts...

There is SO  much going on right now that just forming complete thoughts is way to overwhelming (let alone writing those thoughts down).




BSB concert last night... I have no friends... mom went with me... J went to (didn't see her but I was told it was all over her facebook)... I've only wanted to see them since I was 7... I spent the night trying to hide my tears or hold them back... I did not enjoy it the way I would have if I had been with a friend...


Therapy- saw someone at home today... don't like her as much as the guy at school... seeing him tomorrow morning.


J- yeah... we still haven't talked over a month... she called... I answered...


T- not happy about me talking to J... tells me she feeds off my insecurities and uses me... tells me she's a bitch... I'm so confused...


I miss C... all I wanted was to call him... I was drinking... I made myself stop to shower... stopped drinking... I can't call him... I want to... but I can't...


Still thinking about the boy... thinking about the whole situation...


My hair is a mess... long story there... it's boring... I spent all of yesterday in funk...


This is so not even chronological...


I miss C...


I miss him so much... I was safe with him. I can't call him. I can't talk to him. He has a daughter... he's across the country.
He's the only boy I've ever cried for....


Possibly taking a leave of absence from school.... it's my only option.


Need to see if I can somehow still see the therapist on campus if I do that... I doubt it... I'll ask though...


I don't know... life is so complicated.
I complicate things.


Why am I so afraid of loosing everyone??


Fuck.

1 comment:

  1. Don't really know what to say but I just wanted to let you know I'm here for you and thinking about you. Love you. <3

    ReplyDelete