Saturday, June 18, 2011

Boy toy please.

So... every time the boy signs online... my heart kinda sinks.


It's not like I'm in love with him or anything... but you know that feeling?? 


Nikki... he hates you. GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!


I just miss having someone... I need a new fuck buddy... and someone to talk to late into the night/early into the morning.


What guy is ever gonna wanna sleep with me?!?


He did.


I need to get someone drunk...





I just want him not to hate me. I want to talk to him. No, he doesn't want anything to do with you! I just want him to talk to me... say anything... let me explain why I freaked on him. He doesn't care. Get the fuck over it.


I'm sorry....

1 comment:

  1. You know how you said, "you know that feeling?" Is it like, you kinda just miss the person and what you had with them? Cuz... I get that sometimes...
    :(

    ReplyDelete