Sunday, June 5, 2011

Why?

I found this when I was going through my notepad the other night. This must be from January/February it wasn't dated like the rest of my pages though (unless I wrote a few that night and just didn't date every one, who knows). So I guess I thought this was fitting since it's show weekend. Also, Jordan, to answer your question... I was in a dance performance.







Also, just as a sidenote... I do have an appointment at the counseling center Monday 4-5 with the guy that I wanted. I think that I am going to talk to him mostly about the whole finishing senior year online because of emotional/physical/mental reasons and see what he can do about that. If I like him and he thinks I need it (who wouldn't) maybe I'll go back and talk to him again, but I'll be home more than at school so I could just start counseling at home. We'll see.

My bed is calling my name.

Goodnight loves <3





3 comments:

  1. You have absolutely lovely handwriting, it looks like a real font in Microsoft Word! You seem very passionate about dance, I admire dancers so much for their beauty and gracefulness. I hope you have a lovely day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats exactly how i feel bout dancing sadly i cant anymore coz my family is broke ;(
    you should check out a show thats on in the uk now called so you think u can dance it mite b on u tube espesh bethany rose, lee b all the dancers are amazing!
    all my love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree, dance is truly a beautiful thing. It is my favourite art form, there are, no barriers between the artist and the audience, it is pure emotion and feeling.

    ReplyDelete