Thursday, August 4, 2011

FUCK Bloat...

SO bloated.
SO gross.


All I want to do right now is puke.


Make it stop. Make it go away.


It's not even 8am and I've already had 4 fat burners. 
Need to buy more.
More ex-lax too... I'm almost out.


I need water pills. I need hydroxycut. I need hoodia.


I'll just buy it all. I need it all.


I can't eat anymore today.
FUCK why did I have that for breakfast?!? FUCK.


I hate myself.


It would be so easy to cut since my wrist is wrapped...


I'm going to be late for work.
I don't know what to wear.

SO bloated.
I'm fat... I'm so fat right now. I want it OFF. ALL OF IT. Just get it off me!! I want to disappear... vanish... be gone. I don't want to exist anymore. I don't want to be here right now. 



I want to die.

1 comment:

  1. Don't die. Don't cut. Don't do any of those things. You pick yourself up and start again, because you're better than that. Even if you aren't letting yourself be at the moment.

    I've missed you, so don't leave <3

    ReplyDelete