Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Want. Want. Want. Me. Me. Me.

I want to be able to go out to lunch with friends.


I want to go on a date and have a boy take me to a restaurant.


I want to go spend hours at the mall shopping and trying on clothes.


I want to lay on the beach and get a nice tan.


I want to dive in a pool and swim under water.


I want to order pizza and stay in watching a movie.


I want to have a girls night in that includes ice cream and snacks.


I want to be given chocolates on Valentine's Day and not freak out about it.


I want to have money for things other than diet pills, laxatives, razors, and mederma.


I want to put on an outfit and feel confident.


I want to believe people when they tell me I'm beautiful.


I want go get together with friends and order chinese food.


I want breakfast in bed.


I want to not be thinking about my body every time someone touches me or hugs me.


I want to sit on a guys lap and be okay.


I want to have a guy pick me up without freaking out.


I want to go out with no makeup on.


I want to know what I'm feeling.


I want to stay in bed all day because I want to be with the other person, not because I can't get myself out.


I want to share a milkshake.


I want to fucking live.




But none of that's gonna happen, is it?

4 comments:

  1. All those things are achieveable honey
    if you "want" them enough
    the only thing stopping you is you...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all achievable. Call up a friend or two and ask them to have lunch. Go to the mall and spend hours trying on clothes. You can do it. It's a matter of mindset. You are the only person stopping you from a lot of these things. You have to realize that you want these things, but you aren't allowing yourself to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nearly made me bawl at work. I know those feelings so, so well... Maybe, though, you could pick one of them and really work to make it happen. Slowly, but surely, you'll get there.

    ReplyDelete