Friday, January 28, 2011

And then...

Sorry for the absurd number of posts today. Ugh... so let me just tell you I was still feeling good today. That all kinda went to hell after the show. I even kept it together wearing these god awful costumes. Ugh. Whatever. I'm going to bed soon. 


This isn't one of my best videos, I literally just threw it together about 5-10 minutes ago. I was posting videos like crazy on everyone's facebook walls today so that's what most of those are. 


Shit I can't keep my eyes open.



Goodnight. I hope everyone has a lovely day tomorrow :)
And I'm up to 55 followers! Damn... I didn't realize I had anything to say was worth reading. Maybe at some point tomorrow I'll tell you all about my idea for choreographing in our next concert. I have to propose the piece either the 8th or the 9th of February. Something like that...


Okay, really though. Goodnight. 


Oh... and one last thing. I'm thinking of making a video just for you guys... something inspirational. I dunno what yet though <3

2 comments:

  1. Likin' the videos. :)
    I also like how beautiful and innocent you look. You are so pretty and cute. You have amazing hair by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete