Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friends... pshhh...

I see all these girls laughing and smiling and having fun with their friends.... it's all over the place. Facebook, tumblr, around town, at school, on TV, EVERYWHERE.

I don't have that. I can't have that.



Here are my friends:


T- goes to school in another state, always working, currently phone-less
K- we go long periods without seeing each other and then catch up when we can
G- have classes with her at school, but never really hung out with her outside of class
T (ex)- we talk occasionally, see each other even less, usually i'm the one initiating the conversation...



AWESOME.

It's not just that I feel lonely... I AM lonely... I have NO ONE. I fucking hate this. I hate it so much.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. It fucking sucks. /:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same, but there are times when having limited friends is a blessing, there's less people to have a go at you and less people to piss off when you're moody. Stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete