Friday, September 2, 2011

I miss you.

And not just like... you... but being with you, talking every day, hanging out after class every night, cuddling in your bed, watching movies together, holding hands, kissing in the snow, talking to you, everything...

I know it doesn't make, like, any sense... and I know that you probably don't feel the same way... but I really wish we could try again. I want to try now that I'm less likely to mess it all up. 



You weren't an asshole to me... ever. I just told myself that you were because I was afraid to let you in, afraid to let someone get close... but you've showed me that I don't have to be afraid. I still am- but I'm willing to try. I'm willing to open up and not fight with you. 


I just want to see you... I just need one of your super long I'm-not-ready-to-let-go-yet hugs.


I just want to lay with you and look up at the clouds... look at the stars... talk about everything and nothing...

I want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment