Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stressin...

I am so seriously beyond fucking stressed right now. I hate my school... with a passion. Crossing my fingers I can fucking graduate on time after spending hours doing scheduling because ANOTHER class was cancelled... we start in less than a week! Way to tell me... everything is full. Fuck my life. I hate them. I hate this. I can't wait to be out of that shit hole. 


And on top of it  fucking forgot to do my work for tomorrow... so much for laundry, sleep, and shower. I guess I'll just wear old clothes smell and be non functional on my last day of work.

Fuck.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, love. Sorry you are feeling so stressed. I just want you to know I love reading your blog, I can relate to so much of what you write. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete