Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bloated

First off... thank you Nikki, Amber, and Maggie for the comments on my last post (not the video one). They really meant a lot to me. Love you guys, you're all amazing <3 <3 Thank you!

I haven't really been feeling too much better all day. I did nothing... I'm getting ready for bed right now.

I feel so damn bloated, like... always. It sucks! I dunno why I always feel this way. And like, I always feel like I have to pee because of it! I dunno if it's from my eating disorder or what.

As far as the "normal" person is... my food intake was good today. But I am not at all happy with it. I feel it was way way too much. I had no diet pills. Got no exercise. Eww, fat fuck.


Ughh... I resisted a REALLY REALLY strong urge to cut today. But I did go open the pack of razors I just bought and will be sleeping with one under my pillow. The others are in my purse so they're with me.


Crap, this is not good. Whatever... it'll make me feel better just knowing I have the razor there. I just... I dunno.


This is so damn hard. Why does this have to be so hard? 


Okay... feelings are coming again. Fuck.


Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard...and hurts so much, deal with our feelings!!! I hope you are better now!!
    Anyway, if you need me, I'll be here!

    Stay strong,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete