Friday, July 8, 2011

Sorry about that....

So... I'm okay. Good news is... when I feel that way... it doesn't last nearly as long as it used to. I can get through it much faster than in the past. And I don't act on things as much. I always want to... but I have been stopping myself. I have been thinking of the consequences both directly related to myself, and also to others. I'm not only hurting myself here. I want to BE the role model so many girls see in me... I want them to have a real role model... not a phony. They are my #1 reason for recovery... 



Anyway, other than that... I have begun choreographing my solo. I have about 30ish seconds done and a few idea in my head. I am using Feather in the Wind (AKA the song that currently plays on my page). 


OH... and... the boy called me last night. Really? Like, what the fuck? I thought this shit was over... 
Oh well... I'm sure I'll be seeing him at some point. No more talking though... ever. Just sex. That's all I need.


Love you all <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. It's ok to rant if it makes you feel better. I'm glad you find it easier to get through things. You deserve to be happy.

    ReplyDelete